Sendmail Help request

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:10:46 CST 2007

Hal,

You are the man!! That was exactly what I needed. It works like a charm.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been fighting this thing for over a
week. You know, it all sounded so simple, and I was able to get everything
else working pretty easily until I got to the Sendmail part of this project.
Hal, I owe you one! Oh, and FYI: Southwestern Bell (sbcglobal) does in fact
require authentication to relay through their SMTP servers at least through
their DSL Customer network.

Thanks again!

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+
jmccright at hotmail.com