Sendmail Help request

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:39:23 CST 2007

Hal,

Cool!! You got me one step closer. I am looking at the sendmail.mc file now,
but I do not see where I can pass authentication information to my
provider's SMTP Server.  I see several entries that look promising, but I am
unsure of the syntax required. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+
jmccright at hotmail.com
jeff.mccright at gmail.com