Free Online Taxes

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Apr 2 15:16:54 CDT 2007

 Part of the deal is that once you make over that amount, your tax
filing can get quite a bit more complex.
The tax software people have agreed with the gov't to provide free
simplified software to lower income people to increase the number of
e-filers.  This should lower the number of errors, number of paper forms
they receive as opposed to digital and the overall cost of the IRS
budget.  Should.