Organizing for ITEC

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Sat Sep 30 01:48:35 CDT 2006

On Saturday 30 September 2006 02:45, Leo Mauler wrote:
> Seriously, I'm probably going to bring along a comparison poster which is
> slightly longer than the Linux virus poster and uses a much smaller but
> readable font.

Be sure to remember that most Linux-based OS have a package manager. Even if
many of them use pretty crappy packages (RPM), this is still more than
Windows has ever had other than a "uninstall list" and more recently MSI
(which is not in common use).

> At this point I'm still trying to decide on the graphic logo to use for the
> poster, as the Windows graphic is a trademark.

Fair use. I'm pretty sure that Microsoft *cannot* prevent usage of their
trademarks for criticism.