Organizing for ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 21:45:44 CDT 2006

I am reluctant to bring a sign showing all the Windows
viruses for two reasons:

First, I have heard comments that Linux users should
be able to justify Linux to people without bashing
Microsoft.

And second, because we wouldn't have the room to fit
anything else in the booth if I brought a list of
Windows viruses.  :-P

Seriously, I'm probably going to bring along a
comparison poster which is slightly longer than the
Linux virus poster and uses a much smaller but
readable font.  At this point I'm still trying to
decide on the graphic logo to use for the poster, as
the Windows graphic is a trademark.

It will probably be legal size poster for Linux
viruses and tabloid size for Windows viruses.  At that
difference in size perhaps the same size font will
contrast the two better.