KCLUG CSS

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:34:05 CDT 2006

To clarify,

This is not a standards war.  This is not about KCLUG website re-design.
This is about seeing what you can do with CSS Design.  I merely chose
KCLUG website as an exercise option.  Feel free to use CSS Garden instead.

Often KCLUG members (those in the boonies) do not get to see what their
counterparts are doing in the field.  This is an opportunity to show
your stuff, to share, etc.  I am curious and waiting with anticipation
to see what CSS designs come out of the exercise.  It is a design
exercise for fun.

ah, yes and #11. Your CSS should be posted on the list under Creative
Commons License