Custom laptop supplier?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Sep 6 07:36:55 CDT 2006

 www.directron.com has the Asus customizable line and may have others.
You can pick processor speed, type of optical drive, mfgr. and size of
HDD, and amt. of RAM.  There are base models with Intel and ones with
AMD, nVidia and ATI video.  I preferred the z71v when I looked a few
months ago.  Stock, ~$700, totally tricked out, $1500.  I'm sure it's a
bit cheaper now.

Brian