part needed to help startup ISP

Russ Starr russ.starr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:39:51 CDT 2006

If you don't mind refurb or "new-open-box" stuff... $395 at
www.digitalwarehouse.com.  You might have to place a quote first.  I
have had good luck with them for the past couple years getting Cisco
parts for 1700 and 3600 series routers and 2900 to 3560 series
switches.

The V2 cards aren't built like the older ones. I've had more V2's die
than the originals...

-Russ