1U Rackmount servers for sale

Rich Edelman rcedelman at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 17:35:06 CDT 2006

Not to start a price war or anything, but I'm picking up 10 of these tomorrow
morning, and I'm getting them for $150 a piece. I've got buyers on 8 of them
already (friends, coworkers and the like), so I have 2 available. I only want
what I pay for them.

Email me, or email Jon Pruente, but after this week they're all gone.

Rich