1U Rackmount servers for sale

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:01:04 CDT 2006

This is down to the final day.  We are able to pick up some systems tomorrow
afternoon, and beyond that we have little hope.  The lone remaining employee
has been out to job interviews for the past couple of days and is ready to
close the office for good.  If anyone is still interested in a server I need
to know by tomorrow morning so that I can get your payment and send it to my
friend.  PayPal is the fastest way we can handle it.  I'll try to monitor my
email this afternoon, and late this evening.  There will be a hole in time
while we are out for the evening.  If I don't have your request and payment
soon enough, I won't be able to send your money to be able to purchase a
system.  I leave for work around 8-9am, so that'll be my cutoff unless
someone wants a large lot.  Last I heard there were over 90 still
available.

My friend also created a web page with the specs of the ones he's already
bought: http://www.buzzsec.com/rackmount.html

Thanks,
Jon.
I can be reached at 816-916-5016 (cell) if someone needs to make contact and
email isn't working (ie, after tomorrow morning).  Payment through PayPal
may be sent to michi_bear at yahoo.com at the rate of $200 per computer.