linux distro for laptop

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 22:44:21 CDT 2006

--- steve trog <scuba_steve660022 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> does ubuntu come in one of those books that you can
> buy at the store, like
> redhat, fedora core or suse does?
> i like to get the ones that come with the book even
> though im ot new to
> linux im not the master with it.

Ubuntu generally comes as a download, or you can have
one shipped to you free.  I haven't seen an Ubuntu
Book yet.

> P.S. what days is ITech on? i wanna go this year i
> havnt been in a while.
> i also wanna see your guys' booth.

ITEC is October 25-26.  You might still be able to
register for their free Exhibition Hall access pass
(reportedly a $50 value!).

http://www.goitec.com/

Or you might be able to sign up as a KCLUG Exhibitor
(if no one minds...).