linux distro for laptop

steve trog scuba_steve660022 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:31:54 CDT 2006

does ubuntu come in one of those books that you can buy at the store, like
redhat, fedora core or suse does?
i like to get the ones that come with the book even though im ot new to
linux im not the master with it.

P.S. what days is ITech on? i wanna go this year i havnt been in a while.
i also wanna see your guys' booth.