Organizing for ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 04:27:23 CDT 2006

This is why I was so interested in getting a
PIII-600Mhz to run OpenOffice.org 2.0.  I installed
Debian Etch using the netinst CD.

I asked around on another forum I'm on and got the
following list of things a Linux system should do to
get the average user interested:

web browsing
instant messaging
Email
Video and multimedia

Also, has anyone looked into the GIMPShop?  I
understand it is a little easier for PhotoShop users
to get the hang of the GIMP by using GIMPShop.

http://www.gimpshop.net/