Keypoint and Linux?

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:51:53 CST 2006

On 11/17/06, RtX <riverty at gmail.com> wrote:
> Admitted. ;-)
>
> Right now, I have used Ghost to dupe a copy for testing purposes. I
> thought I would at least be able to mount the drive under Linux and
> peruse the files however trying to mount a type 63 SCO UNIX (sysv)
> filesystem does not work. I'm not sure if it's incompatible with Linux
> or if it's a bum dupe. I read somewhere that I would have better luck
> mounting the drive under one of the BSD's. ?!?!?!

No idea on if BSDs have support for this. I searched on the OpenBSD
mailing list and didn't find any information about mounting SCO drives
in OpenBSD. Maybe you know the partition type name and can find it in
the man page for mount.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=mount&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html