Keypoint and Linux?

RtX riverty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 09:38:38 CST 2006

On 11/16/06, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO <brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov> wrote:
>  I'll admit I was wrong about Cobol being a database.  I guess it is in
> the sense that an encrypted text file or a spreadsheet could be
> considered the same.
> But you should at least admit that you are dealing with an old piece of
> crap.  And I mean that in the nicest possible way.  ;-)

Admitted. ;-)

Right now, I have used Ghost to dupe a copy for testing purposes. I
thought I would at least be able to mount the drive under Linux and
peruse the files however trying to mount a type 63 SCO UNIX (sysv)
filesystem does not work. I'm not sure if it's incompatible with Linux
or if it's a bum dupe. I read somewhere that I would have better luck
mounting the drive under one of the BSD's. ?!?!?!