Linux Friendly Network Cameras

Russ Starr russ.starr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:28:58 CST 2006

We have four Netbotz 500 camera units for our server rooms, each with
an add on camera.  Their client is java-based and they include Linux
install notes.  The units are pretty nice, except the picture quality
isn't the best.  The temperature, humidity, and airflow sensors are
handy.  They use Linux under the hood and are expandable.

http://www.netbotz.com/products/appliances.html

Hope that helps.

-Russ