Fwd: Re: KCLUG subdivisions

Matthew Copple mcopple at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:29:58 CST 2006

On Monday 06 November 2006 22:47, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> I exaggerated the price to make the point that i AIN'T payin' what downtown
> lawyers think is reasonable to park next to a library with no books.

As someone who spends a great deal of time in that library (and works
downtown), I assure you that:

A. After 6 pm, anyone who pays for parking downtown is blind, because there is
plenty of parking to be had for free;

B. There are plenty of excellent volumes there. Since moving to the historic
Northeast in 2000, I have checked out hundreds of books there. If something
is not on the stacks in Central, it is simplicity itself to have the book
sent there (or to the library of your choice);

C. Yes, the library has plenty of marble. Totally cool.

--
Matthew G. Copple
mcopple at gmail.com