KCLUG subdivisions

cragos at gmail.com cragos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:18:40 CST 2006

I'm obviously not affected by directly by the discussions about where
to meet, but, as an outsider that relies on the mailing list and
Freenode, I'd hate to see anything break up the LUG outside of the
physical meetings.

That said, the notion of announcing small meetings on Meetup.com and
of rotating KCLUG meeting locations seems more sensible than creating
daughter LUGs, given the size of the current LUG and the relatively
short distance from one end of the KC metro to the other (compared
with Chicago, Houston, LA, DC, NYC, and the like - Even the drive from
Liberty to Overland Park is only ~30 miles, according to Google).

-Sean Crago/MrZaius