X Windows Question

leland sindt leland at sway.org
Thu Mar 23 11:58:13 CST 2006

Right, So now I feel like a complete idiot... I should have RTFM sooner...

"The DVI/HDCP input is designed for best performance with 1080i
high-definition video signals. The DVI/HDCP input also will accept and
display 480p and 480i picture signals. Note: This TV is not intended for
connection to and should not be used with a PC (personal computer)."

Thats what I get for making assumptions.

Lets just hope that the signal converter that I have on order helps.