X Windows Question

leland sindt leland at sway.org
Thu Mar 23 11:37:06 CST 2006

I can't say that it does, but I have noticed that it returns EDID
information. (tho it appears that X ignores/rules out the EDID returned
resolutions.) I have (in the past) used the DVI connection to use a
TimeWarner cable box... but I guess that does not mean that it will
transcode the computer signal as you say. I will have to do some
research, I purchased the TV w/o a manual so I will have to do some
digging.

As a side note, I have one of these
http://www.audioauthority.com/9a60.php on order. I read that alot of
people have had luck with them over a DVI interface.