What is the modern "Floppy-Based" router based on?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Mar 3 11:04:30 CST 2006

 So the more important question to you was, can I trust a floppy
formatted to more than the standard 1.44MB?  I say yes.  I have done it.
I ran a firewall off one with Freesco for something like 2 years.  If a
floppy isn't going to work in this mode, you find out real quick when
you try to format it and use rawwrite to put the .img file on it.  I've
had success with a ton of floppies, just not the ones with the cheapy
plastic slider.  Even some recycled AOL and Earthlink floppies made good
Linux boot floppies.

The other questions I think have been answered.