basement cleaning - hardware / appliance for sale.

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Jul 21 15:33:59 CDT 2006

** reply to hanasaki at gmail.com - other servers may be down for upgrades.
** Please reply with and offer and/or a phone number so we can discuss
** Must pickup yourself - Overland Park area

two tower cases - Must buy both 350W? PSU each

8 year old Washer Dryer (Amana - electric) - great shape
8 year old refrigerator (SideBySide w/ Water/ice) - great shape

19" mitsubishi crt - 900DF

19" samsung crt - Diamond 9I

** System ** 128 Meg
VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 215CT [Mach64 CT]
ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371FB PIIX ISA [Triton I]
4.5 GIG drive
cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 5
model           : 2
model name      : Pentium 75 - 200
stepping        : 12
cpu MHz         : 165.798
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : yes
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8
bogomips        : 325.63

** System ** 256 Meg
6 GIG drive
cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 8
model name      : Celeron (Coppermine)
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 801.889
cache size      : 128 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse
bogomips        : 1589.24