djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 01:05:47 CDT 2006

On 8/16/06, Don Ellis <don.ellis at alumni.rice.edu> wrote:
> I was able to see the images just fine with my favorite distro (oops - BSD
> doesn't do distros, do they?), Panther, using Firefox. Worked fine in
> Safari, too.
>
> I appreciate the tip for getting ubuntu-calendar. I've been enjoying Ubuntu
> on my Intel box, when I don't have to run XP :-(

I got home today, same setup that I was using at work and images came
up just fine (speaking of which kubuntu, was just wiped and OpenBSD
was used as its replacement, feels nice to be all bsd =:o) ). Maybe
the KCLUG post made a mini-(digg|/.) effect haha?! so they took them
down. Not sure BKelsay was using Linux though to browse, seeing what
time it was probably XP w/Firefox?