ITEC in October

Brandon Holtsclaw brandon at imbrandon.com
Mon Aug 7 09:14:38 CDT 2006

Seemes my first message never hit the mail server, if it comes through later I'm sorry for double posting

<orig message>

> You *might* get them in time if you order now-- unless they give events
> priority. Mine usually take a month or two to get here, though.
> On the bright side, I do have about 15 or so Kubuntu discs I haven't given
> away yet...

Let me know how many we would like ( 300 to 500 ? ) and I can give them a
 call and get the process sped up a bit, for LRL we got just over 300 Kubuntu
 CD's in about a week.

Also do we want all i386 or should I poke them for a few PPC , and AMD64 ones
also.

Also +1 we are working on getting the first point release pushed out the door
in the next few days, so the cd's would be Kubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06.1 LTS (
the first point relasese )

Brandon
--
Brandon Holtsclaw