Backups

David Spake dspake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 10:01:35 CDT 2006

I know there are several utilities whereby you could
actually mount the backup image as a complete drive.
Can't say that I've used any of them as most of our
stuff is NTFS related (thus we use NTFSClone).  At any
rate, I know that several of the utilities mentioned
in crash3m's post stated the possibility of mounting
the backup image as a full 'drive'.  Hate to think of
the access speed on a DVD+R/W, but it might be
something to consider for immediate quick access.

Dave