KCLUG Polos

Gary Hildebrand ghildebrand at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 13 19:27:50 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 18:37, Leo Mauler wrote:
> --- Gary Hildebrand <ghildebrand at centurytel.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Ouch, kinda on the high side.  Maybe for you, but
> > I think $20-25 is more than enough.

> > Gary Hildebrand
> > St. Joseph, MO
>
> If you really want to go low-end on the pricing, we
> should do what Monty did at last year's ITEC and do
> Iron-On T-shirt transfers.  Print them up on a decent
> color inkjet or laser printer and provide your own $10
> shirt, and you would be able to give everyone an
> official KCLUG polo shirt.

Could we do both -- a nice shirt for us old fellers, and sell the transfers to
anyone and everyone.  Then if school kids wanted them, they could just DIY.
Or anyone else.  Discount them a buck or two for KCLUG list memebers.

I'd rather have a nice embrodered Tux.  Since I probably won't wear one until
I get married, if then . . . . .

Gary
St. Joseph, MO