KCLUG Polos

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:02:15 CDT 2005

I talked with my friend Sunday and he said
that he can make the polos for $15-$20
with $20 being for the better polo shirts.
He can take an image from us (he prefers jpeg),
and convert it to his needs. The images used by the
embroidery machines break the image into threads and
stitches, obviously.

His price is all-inclusive.