posting rules reminder

Tom Bruno crweb at vwords.com
Mon Nov 21 01:29:11 CST 2005

I second Bill's post idea's.

  You know, I think of kclug as being a open, friendly lug.  But this
kind of bullshit makes me crindge.

Sorry for my spelling errors, my misplaced reply lines, and all the
other shit that offends all.

I respect almost all of you a great deal,  when I need help with
something I know there is someone here
who has the experience and knowledge to help me.  I don't know all the
net<wtf> however I would hope
those complaining the most had common sense enough to follow
conversations they are taking part of
regardless of where reply's are made.

   Not every joe blow knows all *** number of RFC's out there on the
planet, if we can't be open, understanding, and helpful then what the
fuck are we even in existance for?

Sorry if you can't read this cause it's a top quote...   cant figure out
what it's about? have a retarded 8 yearold help you read.  (no offence
to the educationally challenged).

  I'll continue to post however i logically see fit.

"hmmm, no top posting, not-check; trimmed lines, not-check;
trimmed replied-to message, not-check; nope, this post is
not within the guidelines. ban me."

	parts taken from Leo Mauler, edited by Tom bruno
		original quote in,
		Re: posting rules reminder by Leo mauler,
			11/20/2005 3:18pm

"I don't care one way or the other, I certainly don't feel like I'm
above anyone else on the list, so why should I or anyone else try to
force views....."
       Bill Cavalieri