posting rules reminder

Jason Dewayne Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sun Nov 20 23:57:46 CST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 22:16, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Why not just setup a poll on kclug.org <http://kclug.org> to settle
> all this?

Because there is no leader. There is no legal organization. There's no
method of applying pressure to anyone. We cannot remove people from a
group with no membership criteria. We have no rules. No one will abide
by the results of such a poll. It's easier to be lazy than it is to be
polite.

What we DO have are a bunch of people whom never learned netiquite
posting to our list representing our group with their sloppy, illegible
emails showing up in our archives in Google search results.

But then again, who is this "us" anyways?

I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu
0x8DB3BF09 FP: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE - 7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09