posting rules reminder

Rick rick.buford at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 01:01:58 CST 2005

Honestly, I've been doing this a fair amount of time just like everyone
else, and I have yet to see a valid argument for why bottom posting is
better. To the contrary, I've always seen it as a huge pain,
*especially* with multiple levels of reply (which I try to avoid
altogether).

My personal rules are:
1. top post my reply (removing multiple levels of reply) unless
2. there are multiple points to be made, in which case I mid-post

If this is unacceptable, then someone in charge please remove me.
Otherwise, feel free to feel superior =)

Rick