[OT] dynamic resolution web sites

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Nov 8 10:22:57 CST 2005

Had to go here: http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/svgtest.html  to
activate the plug-in and accept the license.  No big surprise.  So their
test SVG graphic works, but then I go to your site and still get no
image, but this time I don't even get the scrollbar, just an image
placeholder.  Do you have any other test pages that I can go to?

Netscape 4.7 AFAIK was the last Netscape browser that was approved for
IRS, KC City Gov't and Missouri Unemployment offices.  It is actually no
longer supported by the Helpdesk, but some transaction sites that
government personell deal with, must at least be viewable by Netscape
4.7.  Kind of the lowest common denominator, probably because it still
works on all the old low end PCs and it came pre-installed for a long
while.