Open position, do you know someone?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon May 16 07:09:18 CDT 2005

Hate to say it, but I know someone that used to work there and a few in
upper mgmt have zero ethics.  Has to do with software and competitor
information.  Nuff said.  If you go work there, watch your ass.  If you
say anything about ethics or question the legality of some move by them,
better have your resume ready.   Just a friendly warning.

I never do this, but this time it's necessary.  This email is
confidential, does not reflect  the views or opinions of my employer.
It's simply me trying to be nice about some dirty laundry I know about.
Choose to believe it or not as the case may be.