more google related goodness.

sirsky sirsky at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:55:09 CDT 2005

Another very useful Google trick is to use your cell phone to text a
place you're looking for (Say, a Kinkos?) and the zip code you're in
('kinkos 66104') to '46645' (googl), and Google will give you back the
two closest locations, with their address and phone numbers - great
when you're on the road, in a bind, no internet access, and you need
the info quick.  I know this works for Verizon, not sure about other
carriers.

-Lucas