Dates again

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu May 5 05:28:27 CDT 2005

Just a follow-up on our earlier discussion of why it's important to have your date set
correctly:

I'm using Squirrelmail pretty much exclusively right now, being in England.  SM 1.4.4
doesn't have the ability to sort by order received, nor to find "next unread message".
It's not a problem in this list, but in my main inbox I've accumulated six "new"
messages buried somewhere in the "past" because their date is incorrect.  Most likely
just spam, and I'll track them down when I get home, but there it is.

I just deleted the offending messages in here that were "stuck" at the top of the list
because of their back-to-the-future dates.