Linux Audio "VCR"?

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 24 13:23:07 CST 2005

and it is QT based.  Sweet.

Brian Kelsay

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 11:05 PM, Leo Mauler wrote:

> I have to work a lot of weekends these days, and I'm
> out so late on Saturdays that, having missed "A
> Prairie Home Companion" from 5-7pm Saturday, I sleep
> right through the Sunday morning repeat.

I note that they do webcast it, but only during the "live" broadcast window.
You might be able to use
"streamtuned" ( http://freshmeat.net/projects/streamtuned/ ) to recorde the
webcast.

Streamtuned might also be of interest to Rick Franklin, looking for a stream
browser.

(No relationship I can find to streamtune.)