Dune Parody skit. Was RE: whitewigs

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Mar 23 10:38:44 CST 2005

I'd say at the very least that the lines I left below are part of your problem.  See the -800?  That puts you in the wrong time zone.  Whether that is due to your settings w/ hotmail from zip or user location in prefs. or due  to settings in Thunderbird if you are using it to connect to hotmail as a relay agent, we don't know.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Oren Beck" <oren_beck at hotmail.com> 03/22/05 08:01PM >>>
Really? Or shall we consider that no one posting to a Lug list needs NTP!

A dedicated army of Open Source time observers will happily inform you of an
out of sync condition.

<big snip>