whitewig

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 14:52:21 CST 2005

Why, it's braggin' O'course.
But, it's nothing compared to what we'll have to
deal with in several years when me wee coleen joins
the list.
She's a natural born red-haired Irish Lass!
(Sure enough she's not got a full head of red hair,
but that might yet change)

I guess that's more bragging, but o' course anyone
who's ever known a full out redhaired lass might argue
that point. ;')