[OT] related to the whitewig discussion

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Fri Mar 18 09:02:25 CST 2005

Ah, your head is not your own.

-----Original Message-----
From: kclug-bounces at kclug.org [mailto:kclug-bounces at kclug.org] On Behalf
Of Brian Kelsay
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 7:54 AM
To: kclug at kclug.org
Subject: Re: [OT] related to the whitewig discussion

Oddly, I sent this early, before I started drinking and it made a sort
of sense.  Then this morning after nearly 10 hours of drinking
yesterday, I have no idea what it means.

I didn't see any of you guys down at Westport, so what happened to you.
A good time was had by all.  Somebody want to define "faded"?  That's
what I was last night and this morning.  I saw a fight, flashers, heavy
petting, making out, somebody said there was a couple having sex in the
back room, and lots of other stuff.  I met a lot of younger women, a few
older women, got some phone numbers, got felt up and drank LOTS of beer.
Was that TMI?  Now I need to have ibuprofen and lots of water.

See ya,

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jack <q> 03/18/05 12:23AM >>>
Someone's been drinking too much spiced beer.