[OT] related to the whitewig discussion

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 17 08:30:03 CST 2005

Re:Kwisatz what? (Score:5, Funny)
by Guysdrinkingbeer (207045) Alter Relationship on Wednesday March 16, @04:48PM (#11958945)

No dought that you have taken your first steps toward being the Kwisatz Haderach by choosing correctly before you actually knew why you were choosing correctly. Your instincts guide you well.

Re:Kwisatz what? (Score:5, Funny)
by Anonymous Coward on Thursday March 17, @12:02AM (#   11962512)

      No dought...

      Hey you left the "n" and the "u" out of doughnut, but I think I understand what you were trying to say anyway. It's like when you stop by Krispy Creme to pick up a couple dozen for the guys at work but you don't know what kind they like so you go ahead and just get the ones that you think are good and it turns out to be a excellent choice because then later everybody says 'Hey Michelin tire man, good job on the doughnuts this morning. Those were good. Now get me a cup of coffee.' So thats when you know you used the force and then you start remembering these buried memories about your mom and dad and you think, Damn, this is just like that guy in that Dune book I read back in high school... The kwaanza halibut or something like that. So anyway, even though you spelled doughnut wrong I still got the gist of what you were saying.

Re:Kwisatz what? (Score:3, Funny)
by yelvington (8169) Alter Relationship on Thursday March 17, @07:12AM (#11964024)     (http://www.yelvington.com/)

            Kwaanza halibut? I thought those were sandtrout.

            Hello, I would like to buy a fish license, please.

            A what?

            A license for my pet fish, Eric.

            How did you know my name was Eric?

            No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut.

            What?

            He is...an...halibut.

            You've got a pet halibut?

            Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they  were all too flat.

Brian Kelsay