Wikisource

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Mon Mar 14 22:02:51 CST 2005

I was looking at wikimedia, the people who do the wikipedia, and was
looking at their  sister sites.  One of them is wikisource.  It has
source text in many languages that is public domain.  I found this page
on source code, which has algorithms for doing lots of different things
in different computer languages.  Just thought I'd share.

http://wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Source_code

Enjoy,
Jim

--
Progressive Values ARE American Values
Responsibility, Empathy, Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity, Fairness,