Oracle

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Mar 8 09:26:48 CST 2005

Right, I knew that, but this is a fullblown shrink-wrapped enterprise level
version with all the bells and whistles and documents. Which is a bit different than
the download version (which I ordered from Oracle way back) on a CD from Oracle,
I think I also have the 9i download version on CD.

> If you're just wanting to gain some
> experience with it.
> I believe I had installed 8i on Red Hat a few years back, but
> I had to jump
> through some hoops.

Well, I've been wanting to play with some databases for a while, but I have
some real projects I will be working on also.

Thanks,
Brian