Live CD for Windows Users

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jan 26 07:47:53 CST 2005

If those are his specs, then the machine will be smokin'.  Download SimplyMepis stable and you have your LiveCD iso.  It also has a nice installer that most people could figure out.  After it is installed you can use the LiveCD as a rescue or repair disk.  If you mess up Grub, you can restore it to the default or do other tasks to fix your system.

Brian Kelsay

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 02:13 pm, Brian Kelsay wrote:

> If it is decent and at 128MB of RAM, I would say put him on Mepis
> (www.mepis.org ).

P4, 3.something GHz, 521M RAM.

Does Mepis have a "live CD" version?