Fwd: Briefcase computer. Since we're on Laptops

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 00:13:54 CST 2005

As for moniters, Whatever I found that I could use, I would.  Like the websites of case modders who have done this before me, items like "parts laptops" that include old p1's or better, or other options I have available to me.  Since I have generally been called a pessimist, and doubt the comon sense or good nature of most of my fellow man (experience),  The box would heavily be marked Network diagnostics toolkit, before going on a plane, as they Would think it a bomb.  Though it was probably stupid stuff like this that allowed 3 people I know on 3 seperate occasions to get on a plane and complete their trips with a knife in their pocket; 2 of them went to D.C..