DSL Modem/Router wanted

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 25 11:38:28 CST 2005

I got that point. The part I don't get is how the $0.05/min
keeps out competitors. It is quite easy to "rent" an 800 number
to use to get quite cheap communications with people in foreign
countries. He could rent the 800 number and she could call it for
free. However $0.05/min ($3/hr) isn't all that expensive, and perhaps
that was what he meant about keeping out the competition. Sorry ,I
can't provide a link to the rent-a-800-number services. If I recall
correctly, I could call Russia/Ukraine for $0.029/per minute back
when I was using it. A quick google didn't turn it up. It might
require some google hacking to find it again.

Brian Densmore