old hardware reminiscers support group

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:58:44 CST 2005

Ahhh, my TI994A!  16K of RAM!  Cassette tape reader
using plain old 60 minute cassette tapes!

I wrote a car driving game for it in BASIC.  I might
still have the cassette tape somewhere (it took 10
minutes to load).

http://www.web8bits.com/Marcas/Texas_Instruments/English/TIPC.html

> I even wrote a Tetris for it in Scheme
> it was sold in a garage sale, I wonder where it is
> now.
>
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:40:57 -0600, Brian Densmore
> <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> wrote:
> > 10.77 MHz 100% IBM PC XT clone
> > with 20MG MFM Harddrive

=====
And I always thought: the very simplest words
Must be enough. When I say what things are like
Everyone's heart must be torn to shreds.
That you'll go down if you don't stand up for yourself
Surely you see that.

  -- Bertolt Brecht