Open Office quirks

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Mon Jan 17 12:50:10 CST 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 12:12 pm, Brian Densmore wrote:
> How do I determine if I have a page break as opposed to a section
> break? Also some pages with tables don't allow me to alter the page. Now
> you must realize, I did nothing special in creating this document.
> Everything was using the defaults of OO.

The only other morsel I can offer without seeing the document is to try
opening up the Stylist and making sure that every page in your document has
the default page style. To do this: CTRL-A to highlight all of it. Click on
Page Styles button in the Stylist, double click on Default.

I was thinking of MS Office where the section and page breaks are different.
In OO you may choose to change page styles at a page break but there's no
section break that can start a new page. Sections are used for logic and to
break between single and multi-column sections.