Open Office quirks

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jan 17 12:12:04 CST 2005

I thought that might be the case after reading some bug reports on
OO's website. But I'm not doing even-odd (right-left) pages.
One thing I do notice is that some pages are page style first page,
others are default. In online layout mode, I have two pages instead of
109. If I open up print preview and then close I suddenly get 117 pages!
The extra 8 pages being the ones that I can delete and have them magically
reappear. How do I determine if I have a page break as opposed to a section break?
Also some pages with tables don't allow me to alter the page. Now you must realize,
I did nothing special in creating this document. Everything was using the defaults
of OO.