Fun upgrading libc (segmentation fault while going from stable to testing in Sun IPX)

kurt at verruckt.org kurt at verruckt.org
Thu Jan 13 17:31:15 CST 2005

Mauricio

You might take a look at this site. I talked with this guy when I was
interested in getting my IPX up, but never got around to it.
http://www.petrvz.net/

On his site, she shows that he got his kernel here
http://sparclinux.mit.edu/sparc/

I'd be interested in hearing how it goes. Like I said, I've been wanting to
get mine going. I just lack the time right now.

Kurt