Meeting time

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 02:20:04 CST 2005

Microsoft Bob, Windows version 1,  Dad's still functional Ibm XT,  8 bit soundblaster, Timex Sinclair 1000,  Maybe  grandpa's old printer (an attachment for a typewriter that hit the keys via signals sent to it via a serial cable),  brothers old Atari 800 (even had a 300 baud modem),  Green screen.  Programing Punch cards.

And I'm only 34

Scary what we could come up with if we all got together