anybody using SBC Yahoo DSL?

Frank Wiles frank at wiles.org
Fri Jan 7 08:20:34 CST 2005

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:34:45 -0600
docv <consulting at vaitl.net> wrote:

> I do know that at the time I had the install, neither RR (had that
> prior to DSL) or SBC would talk to me once they found out I was not
> using MSIE and Windo$e. They flat out told me, "We don't support
> anything else, not even Netscape."

  I don't understand how people put up with that crap.  It's a friggin'
  ISP and they only support one OS and one browser.  What a load of
  crap.

  I do understand and don't mind them not being able to help me diagnose
  an ethernet driver issue on a Linux box, but the fact that they damn
  near just hang up on people when they hear they aren't using Windows
  and IE is just plain unexcuseable.  I'm so glad I don't live in KC.